-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bighammer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a good running, low mileage 440 engine (complete longblock) with the 727 transmission, both in good working condition. I will also throw in the transfer case, as it comes from a 4x4 w200. Just to sweeten up the deal I will include the front and rear axle assemblies, drum to drum.

I have other parts that will go to the buyer as well. Including, but not limited to: the radiator, nice chrome front bumper, front clip, extended cab (all glass is good) 8 foot bed (the tailgate is a little messed up) And any other small parts you might need will be included.

Here is the hitch, you will need to pull all the parts yourself. Currently the truck is a complete, running vehicle. You can drive it home to do this. The tags are expired and the wipers are not working for some reason, so a little planning will be necessary.

Pics available, cash preferred, trades considered. But my price is rock bottom, so your trade has to be realistic as well. Located 1 1/2 hours west of Portland.

$1,595.00 for everything

Mark

That is too nice a truck to part out........and the front bumper is 85 or newer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back