[WANTED] 440 A/C parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am building a 78 440 for my Tru......ER I mean A-body ( :) )
I want A/C and I do not like aftermarket components so much being seen under the hood, Id like to find everything needed to make this work from one source.
I need everything as far as bracketry, Ill buy a new compressor. My truck has P.S if that makes a difference, maybe I need to change that bracket to make all this work?

Pretty sure I have most of what you need it would require some time and digging but I have a fully equipped factory 440 A/C truck for comparison purposes to make sure all pieces are correct.

Pretty sure I have most of what you need it would require some time and digging but I have a fully equipped factory 440 A/C truck for comparison purposes to make sure all pieces are correct.
Great, let me know what kind of time and we can go from there, I do not need it tomm or even next week but it would be nice to see it by the following week so I can check it off my list. Thanks

Is the 440 a 78' year correct cast crank motor or has it been changed to a steel crank? Makes a difference on the crank pulley.

Is the 440 a 78' year correct cast crank motor or has it been changed to a steel crank? Makes a difference on the crank pulley.
Cast crank, I know the dampeners are different but what are the differences on the pulley?

I was planning to buy the billet aluminum 3 groove pulleys so Im glad that you mention this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back