-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboonesdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1. 76 model 440 out of a motorhome with 33,000 actual miles. motor has new hv oil pump,new water pump,edelbrock torker 2 intake,lunati bracket master cam and lifters.
2. under chasiss 1 7/8 headers (b body with modified tubes
3. b body hp manifolds with 3" downpipes
4. shumacher creative service motor mounts. spool type motor mounts v8 to big block
5. 727 trans with reverse manual valve body (trans fluid is a little burnt pulled trans for rebuild)*
motor runs real strong and holds good oil pressure. it is currently in my 71 dodge dart comes complete minus carb. and alternater.
trans fluid smells a little burnt so pulled for rebuild over the winter.
thinking about going in a different direction with power plant. that is the reason for selling.
$2000.00 located in old hickory tn

Attachments

• 2013-07-10 09.16.55-1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 638
Are you only interested in selling this as a whole kit? I have been trying to chase down similar exhaust manifolds. There appears to be a lot of controversy about whether or not these will work in my 440 '67 Valiant. How did they work for you? Was there any difficulties or problems/mods you needed to do to get the exhaust to fit? Seems much cheaper way to go than swap headers.

Sorry only selling as a kit. The only was two mods i had to do to get them to fit. The first one was to cut the sleave on the steering column back to the firewall. The second one was a was a small dent in the firewall to clear the exhaust flange bolt. they even cleared power steering with 3" downpipes.

I couldn't tell cause you listed under-chassis headers and b-body manifolds, so was just a bit confused. Manifolds or are they headers? Or perhaps one each? Sorry I don't get it. I'm feeling kinda dumb not understanding...lol

Sorry only selling as a kit. The only was two mods i had to do to get them to fit. The first one was to cut the sleave on the steering column back to the firewall. The second one was a was a small dent in the firewall to clear the exhaust flange bolt. they even cleared power steering with 3" downpipes.

I see headers in that package...did they clear the power steering?

I have both headers and b body hp manifolds that go with the package.
Headers are on the motor now with manual steering. The header will not clear power steering.
When I built the car it had power steering and b body hp manifolds. There was only two mods i had to do to get the manifolds to fit. The first one was to cut the sleeve on the steering column back to the firewall. The second one was a was a small dent in the firewall to clear the exhaust flange bolt.

The trans is in the shop now being rebuilt and should be ready this wednesday. The price will have to go up some to reflect the rebuilt trans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back