-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyd$

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
My stupidity is your gain. I left a little water in my motor last winter and it was enough to crack my block. I'm thus selling the internals plus a bit more. I have a forged crank, eagle h-beam rods, 13.5:1 BRC .030 pistons all balanced. I'm including the gear drove, Crane .543/.561 roller cam, and Crane Roller lifters. Also include Indy 440-2 intake, Indy valley plate, and pushrods that work on a 440-1 head. Just machine a block, use your heads, install new bearings (rings if you want) and you're good to go. ~50 runs on this bottom end. $2500

440_01.JPG

My stupidity is your gain. I left a little water in my motor last winter and it was enough to crack my block. I'm thus selling the internals plus a bit more. I have a forged crank, eagle h-beam rods, 13.5:1 BRC .030 pistons all balanced. I'm including the gear drove, Crane .543/.561 roller cam, and Crane Roller lifters. Also include Indy 440-2 intake, Indy valley plate, and pushrods that work on a 440-1 head. Just machine a block, use your heads, install new bearings (rings if you want) and you're good to go. ~50 runs on this bottom end. $2500

View attachment 1715230700
I did the same thing on a 68 hemi block, forgot to drain the block itself. I metal locked it in my driveway, in the back of my pick up. Raced it for another 10 or so yrs., it`s now a street car and still running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back