-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Projectile Dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I wasn't looking to be selling stuff off but I am going to have to move where I store my toys and the less I have to move the better.
I picked this up from a buddy who pulled it from his E-body. He wanted to keep the valve covers and intake but the rest of the motor is here. I will try to let the pictures do the talking but the story he got with the engine was that it had been "recently" rebuilt with forged everything internals. He said he put maybe 3-4k miles on it in the 10 years that he had it but that it was always too much power for him so now he is taking his car back to a stock look with a small block instead of the big block. He pulled it apart before selling to me to confirm if it really had Forged pistons which it does. The motor was running perfectly fine and pulled really hard the last time he gave me a ride in his car about a year ago. Water pump and housing appear to be in amazing condition and like new, the rest of the motor doesn't appear to be too beat up visually and I didn't notice a ridge on the cylinder walls with my fingernail. Scattershield doesnt look beat up or abused and clutch is used and should probably be replaced but it is there in case you want it for mock up or whatever. Bolts and fasteners are all marked in individual bags. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I would prefer not to part it out for now and I hope to do a local sale but might consider shipping if it doesn't sell within a few weeks.
Heads are 906 casting
Located in 90813
Asking $1,100 obo

20220212_120642.jpg

20220212_120652.jpg

20220212_120711.jpg

20220212_120719.jpg

20220212_120733.jpg

20220212_120916.jpg

20220212_120927.jpg

20220212_121017.jpg

20220212_121022.jpg

20220212_121028.jpg

no idea, but I am going to guess either stock cam or mild upgrade. Idle sounded "normal" and not choppy like a heavy cam would
Also has standard stroke (3.75") I forgot to mention that above

I could be interested in the engine (not the bell/clutch stuff) if you decide you're interested in shipping.

If you're driving to CA to pick it up, sure, otherwise there are several of us in line already if he decides to ship.
im in Long Beach Ca now, .. waiting on a load .. truck driver .. but its up to Projectile Dart to decide what he's gonna do ..

Thank you for everyone's interest, I am going to give it a few more days to try and sell the whole package locally and if it doesn't go then I'll consider shipping/parting out and I'll go down the list in order of who messaged me first

Looks to me like Chargerz fits your buyer profile.... He's is/was in Long Beach, he wants the whole package so you don't have to separate or ship....

I spoke to him on the phone, I told him if he could pick up the whole package it was his, if he wanted it shipped he would be on a list of first come first serve. Due to his work schedule he was not able to pick up so he falls on the shipping list. Just trying to be as fair as possible

I spoke to him on the phone, I told him if he could pick up the whole package it was his, if he wanted it shipped he would be on a list of first come first serve. Due to his work schedule he was not able to pick up so he falls on the shipping list. Just trying to be as fair as possible
I appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back