Status
Not open for further replies.

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
440 mock block,weighs about 12 lbs., need $205 plus the ride. the only one I have seen was $485 plus freight
for the 2 guys that were in line for it; I lost or deleted your post on it! sorry bout that, wasn`t intentional.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED-----pics available to cell #. thanks, bob:eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops:
P.M. here, on and off here most days.

Is this a PAYR block?

don`t remmember who was in line first,do remember the 48 plymouth being one of them. don`t know who to promise it to!
what the hell is a PAYER? looks like 3 people wanting it, I`m sorry about this guys. my p.c. is screwed,I`m lucky to even be on here(usually do this at work).--------------------------MAKE OFFER ?????-----HIGHEST BIDDER???? Will take cheap cell phone pics today, and can send them to a cell phone only.---------sorry again , guys! shipping will be from collinsville ok, 74021 will be actual shipping only b:eek:ops::coffee2:eek:b

I really would like to have this block. but I think the right thing to do is let plym1948 have first shot at it. So let me know if he passes then I will get with you on purchasing it. Thanks

Bob, I refuse to enter an auction over something we conversed about in January. Partmopar, thank you for that respect and I will not bid against you, its yours my friend

Bob, I refuse to enter an auction over something we conversed about in January. Partmopar, thank you for that respect and I will not bid against you, its yours my friend

what is this seller retarded? this isn't ebay, sell it for your asking price or put it on there:banghead::violent1:

Sell it to Plym1948 for $205 or if the agreed price in January, honor that price. I think with the sellers "??????" He was asking for opinions as to how to decide who gets dibs...

Sell it to Plym1948 for $205 or if the agreed price in January, honor that price. I think with the sellers "??????" He was asking for opinions as to how to decide who gets dibs...

I got ur retarded! screw u 2 in worse words! don`t care if u like it or not!!

48 plymouth looks like it`s yours if u want it. sorry about al this bulls---t, but there was another 2 guys replied about the block,(on which forums i can`t remember) the block appears to be right on w/ a cast block, I`ve had both in there. the 1st one in was a borrowed 440 block, i returned it to the owner, then changed my mind on a thing or two, ran across the block on ebay and scarfed it up.
I`ll go back and see if I have ur area code to check on shipping. can send pics to cell phone-------------------------------------bob

I got ur retarded! screw u 2 in worse words! don`t care if u like it or not!!

48 plymouth looks like it`s yours if u want it. sorry about al this bulls---t, but there was another 2 guys replied about the block,(on which forums i can`t remember) the block appears to be right on w/ a cast block, I`ve had both in there. the 1st one in was a borrowed 440 block, i returned it to the owner, then changed my mind on a thing or two, ran across the block on ebay and scarfed it up.
I`ll go back and see if I have ur area code to check on shipping. can send pics to cell phone-------------------------------------bob

if the above was aimed at me you need to a lot better than that to insult me...

if the above was aimed at me you need to a lot better than that to insult me...

Do to the out of order messages I`m getting on this, I DELETED ALL OF THEM. what w/ 2 guys on here mouthing off about something they know nothing about, injunkie or whatever being one of them. screw it, I don`t need the money, I DON`T CARE WHETHER I SELL IT OR NOT.
That being said, if you (2-?) guys want it P.M. me w/ your cell # if u want pics, or area code for actual shipping rate. let me know who u are and where ur at(shipping code) a name wouldn`t hurt either! nothing will be done about any messages up to this point(1:23 pm sunday) seems like I keep saying this, but I`m sorry for all the hassel/ mistakes? this will be my last message or comment on the whole deal much less aplogizing again.---------------bobdisgust

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back