440 Oil Pump Gasket for you

-

70Duster440

Reaction score
Just learned that Felpro and other major gasket manufacturers don't include an oil pump gasket in their kits - which is pretty stupid considering they include a half dozen other gaskets that the vast majority of folks will never use.

Anyway, I found a scan of one by 'roadhazard' over on Moparts, scaled it to actual size and created a template for those who need one in a pinch. Yes, anyone can peen one out but I thought this might be convenient.

I cut a manila office folder to size so I could run it through my laser printer, then cut it out. The key is to make sure your printer doesn't re-scale the image (which it shouldn't, but you never know). Once printed, it should measure 2.5" OC between bolt holes.

Attachments

• Chrysler 440 Oil Pump gasket.pdf
    65.3 KB · Views: 852
Wow-thanks for the heads up, that is ridiculous to not include one though. Guess I'll be breaking out the X-acto knife and felpro gasket material...

Would you happen to have one for a small block LA?
I am in the same boat right now, cannot find an oil pump gasket anywhere.

Weird.Another on purpose oversight so a giant corperation can triple the price of something...

I just found small block ones a guy is making on Ebay for $3.75 shipped.

This spring when I built my 360 the mellings pump came with the gasket.

This 340 I just bought was rebuilt about 10 years ago and not started, so I tore it down to check everything.
The Fel-pro "complete gasket set" does not include the oil pump gasket.

-
Back