440 piston part #

-

rbdart

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a piston part # 3690835-.060 for a 440,they are forged? needing to know specs..kinda look like a 2295 or a 705p,have dome and valve reliefs...what brand?

I have...I get nothing...seems like it may be a Mopar perf part but again I get nothing....tried different brands such as speed-pro-trw-and others but notta...

Put a P in front of the part number.
All mopar preformance part numbers have a P in front of the numbers.
It started back when Direct Connection used the P to designiate performance parts.

Towards bottom of page is a chart. Look at chart and text after. 440 domed piston .060" text says forged.

http://www.reocities.com/MotorCity/1002/enginebb2.html
Yes thank you..but it still doesnt give specs such as comp dist,dome volume,weight etc...so we know it was a Mopar perf part from way back,we know they are domed and forged,wondering if these were the old trw2295 style that Mopar used under their own part Number,it's what it looks like.....anyway thanks to all that responded but am still searching,have a chance to get a whole set with aftermarket rods and arp bolts fairly cheap in good cond is to why I was inquiring...

Found it,it was with a 'p' infront of number and it was an old direct connection 11 1/2-1 piston made by trw and is same as 2295 dome piston...thanks all

-
Back