$45K for a roller??

-
Looks like no expense was spared. After all, he did use a shovel handle as a trunk lid prop rod.........

Could have at least blacked out behind the grille for that dough.

They listed the city wrong.... Moraine should be MORON....

Wife said sell it ! So he tried , sorry dear nobody wants to buy my race car, guess I have to keep it

If your gonna spend $45k on a car thats not worth it you might as well spend the extra $5k for the motor so you can drive yourself off a cliff right away and keep from reproducing.

Wife said sell it ! So he tried , sorry dear nobody wants to buy my race car, guess I have to keep it

probably right. it will never sell at that price..

what a butcher job around the drivers side header..

3G63k33I55N95G85J6car8a5d6736cee51b47.jpg

LOL. I like the Duralast batteries, no expense spared for sure. Seriously though, maybe he added up what he spent on it and figured that's what it's worth. Depending on the car, I'm thinking half of what you spent is a good rule of thumb :p

Looks like he used a dull hachet to do header opening. You have to wonder how the rest of the car was built?:banghead:

I see outrageous prices on cars frequently on Kijiji and I'm just curious how these guys come up with these asking prices (and then ask for "reasonable" offers). Some cars have been for sale for more than a year. I believe the market has spoken. Just this morning I saw a '67 Satellite with a poly 318 for $45k and a '69 Charger RT 440 project, no paint, for $45k.

I think these cars we have been seeing listed For Sale we should call cars on Crackslist instead of Craigslist!

-
Back