-
Status
Not open for further replies.

5800Tim340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 489 case 8.75 center section with 3.91 gears and some type of suregrip. Condition will be the diciding factor in what I’m willing to pay. Will also consider 4.11 gears for the right $$. Shipping to 36330.

What condition are you looking for? Good used, freshly rebuilt? I ask because I have everything to rebuild a 489 unit with 4:11 gears including all new bearings, a solid pinion spacer and brand new sure grip from Dr. Diff. The case was hot tanked and painted too. I was initially planning on selling the 4:11 gears and rebuilding it with 3:23's for my car but the gears I had stashed away that I though were 3:23's turned out to be 2:76's

What condition are you looking for? Good used, freshly rebuilt? I ask because I have everything to rebuild a 489 unit with 4:11 gears including all new bearings, a solid pinion spacer and brand new sure grip from Dr. Diff. The case was hot tanked and painted too. I was initially planning on selling the 4:11 gears and rebuilding it with 3:23's for my car but the gears I had stashed away that I though were 3:23's turned out to be 2:76's

Are you selling it as a group of parts or are you going to have it assembled? How much are you looking to get for everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back