'49 Fargo 4x4 build

-
Mike that thing is turning out great! I wish I had half your talent.

Mike that thing is turning out great! I wish I had half your talent.
Thanks! Everything I do is a learning process. I'm just an electrician, if I can do this, anyone can. The biggest thing is just being brave enough to try. So many guys have cars/trucks sitting in their garage with an idea, but they don't do it because they're afraid they might break something. Break it, fix it!

Thanks! And that pie tin is an original, it's from my father in law's old GTX from way back. The engine itself is a '70 440 from a New Yorker I have in the back yard.
Man, I looked at an aerial map of Vancouver Island. Looks like you could get slam off the grid so no one could ever find you. My kinda place. lol

Man, I looked at an aerial map of Vancouver Island. Looks like you could get slam off the grid so no one could ever find you. My kinda place. lol
If you go up into the mountains, yep not much happening out there. But all the small towns, getting overtaken with a huge influx of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and people selling their big dollar homes in Vancouver and coming over. I'm a local to the island, born and raised here. Not many of us left, housing prices are through the roof due to the huge amount of people coming here. But it's still an amazing place to live.

Made a video of the truck, can see the final product. Not sure yet what to do about a rear bumper, may fab something up but don't want it looking out of place.

-
Back