4b on a slant six

-

pittman445

live-fast,die-slow.
Reaction score
will a 4b carb be to much on a slant six . or does it work . cause i just bought a 4b and a 2b ? witch will give me the best ?

o yeah does any one know where i can get fenders and a hood for a 68 plymoth vailaint?

On a stock engine the 2 bbl will work the best and be easy to tune but you can make the four bbl work, with some work. you need to have some head work done to get the engine to use the four bbl.... What 4bbl are you trying to use?

TF

well i am droping 2k in to this motor . new valves , cam , hi compression pistions , headers , and getting the head redone at a shop to seat the new valves , and push rods . ect. the only 4 bbl and 2 bbl i found that are the same is the 500cfm holly im going for the sound of power in the motor and tailpipes . i got the 2bbl and the 4bbl intakes off ebay . and i just dont know if i need the 4 bbl to get that sweet sound . and take off power . i got a new rear end too off a baracuda , just in case i ripe the stock vailant one out .

With your build go with the 4bbl. I had a Holley 390 cfm 4bbl on my \6 and it was just about perfect for a mild \6 build.

Your dropping "2K" into an engine and don't know what direction you are going with the intake????

(a hint: do a search... it works just fine)

It douse work good !! I have searched and ask and I am going with a 390 and a offy on my little 170/ with very little dun to my heads and exhaust.
I have talked to some of the best of the best /6 tec's

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 021.jpg

um thats why im asking cars . i have some money . and b4 i go all out im asking people . and for the 56 bucks i spent on the 2 intakes . no dust off my shoes

-
Back