-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustya_383

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a a833 for my duster 383. . if you have one let me know how much your asking , weather it be complete or a good portion of the major parts . tranny itself or bellhousing etc.. thanks a lot.

-Stephon

Have a complete big block A body 4spd setup.
Scattershield with motor plate, flywheel, pedal kit & trans hump, brand new Hurst Vertical Gate Shifter with proper A-body installation kit (never installed, just opened box and checked it out), Z-bar & ball joints for same.
Located in San Diego.
Would like $1800.00 for all, but will deal.
Also have many other Big Block A-body parts (elephant ear motor mounts, two big block A-body specific oil pans, etc)

hey thats sounds like one hell of a deal but, dont have that amount of money at the moment just got a new jobs and well gotta save up some more, but if u still have it in the near future i would be very interested.. i would tho like to know more about the oil pans thanks alot

check out Milodon part #31470, that's the "newer" one that I have with the swinging pickup installed. It comes with a length of steel braided oil line and a pump. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll get some pix and forward to you and we can discuss further.
Later and good luck!!!
Dart 440 4spd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back