-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparclown

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am in the process of converting my 68 340/auto GTS over to a stick and I am looking for a few pieces.I know that I can buy stuff new but would prefer to find good used parts instead.
4spd carpet in black,worn and faded is fine.
4spd hump
z-bar frame bracket
overdrive trans front bearing retainer
and if anyone has a new z-bar service kit and wants to part ways with it I am also interested?
I am in CT.06018
Thanks Doug
I will be posting more as I progress with this project.

Hey Steve
I am trying to do this as cheap as possible and NOS has to be worth some $$$ for a concourse resto which I am not doing,but if the price is right?let me know how much?and we'll go from there.
Thanks Doug

I have a new 4 speed carpet for an a body it came with a project car that I bought. It is gold but can be dyed. $45.00 plus shipping let me know. It is a Trim parts carpet part #53637-523 80/20 loop. Thanks, Jeff

Do you still need the fly wheel? I have it boxed up. I also have an aluminum bell housing for $100
You should be getting an envelope this week,sent it wed or thur.
I got a bellhousing but thanks

Anyone got a steel 4spd hump?even one that might need a little loving:D

Hey Doug, don't forget to grab those torsion bars in my back yard, anytime, as you know where they are.

I have all the parts including used carpet from my 1970 Dart swinger 340.

LOcated in Hartford, CT

send phone number to [email protected] or call me 860-416-8434 on vacation this week so will be around.
Joel

I have all the parts including used carpet from my 1970 Dart swinger 340.

LOcated in Hartford, CT

send phone number to [email protected] or call me 860-416-8434 on vacation this week so will be around.
Joel

I will give you a call tonight,I have to get some stuff done right now while there is still some sun light left(I hate winter and short daylight)
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back