4spdragtop-Seen this around?

-

jd340

Reaction score
It would appear that my old 1980 Aspen R/T has ended up in your neck of the woods. I sold it to a guy from Peterborough in Jan '10. http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1980-Dodge-Aspen-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ442644060

The only changes I can see that were done are a pair of front tires, the Holley was swapped out for an Edelbrock, and the white seats swapped out for black ones. I know what I sold it for, and had a hard time getting it then. What it's priced at now, is definitely gonna take awhile. Damn fun car that I've already owned TWICE! No chance of me buying it back at their price. :protest:

Attachments

• IMG_0894.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 125
Damn that sure looks like yours! Yep that is my neck of the woods. I dont ever recall seeing your old car, or the duster in the background either....same with the property, dont recognize it. I will keep my eyes peeled if ya like. $5500 he is probably hoping to hit the $5k mark.....Nice looking car too!! Factory 360 car??

The phone number comes up Stoneylake Auto Service. I have the fender tag codes around somewhere, but yes, I'm pretty sure it was a 360 car. I definitely remember it was an A 57 R/T car. I sold for less than half of what they're asking. I don't see any more than $1000 in upgrades. Carpet looks new as well. I KNOW it's my old one. They haven't even bothered to scrape off the paint on the rear bumper behind the license plate! LOL! Oh well, if they can get it, all the power to them, I guess. Sad thing is, I'd own it again in a heartbeat, but not at that price! It must be a sickness.

Stoney Lake....that splains it then. That is the Ritzy ritzy part of town...about 10 minutes away. Quite a few current and retired NHL'ers live there..its nothing to see a 2 or 3 million "cottage" there...Bob Gainey and a whack of them are around the area...

LMAO, love it! I live in the low rent part of town myself. ;)

-
Back