4th Annual Kansas Mopar Cruise - May 12-15th, 2011

-

racedodge

Reaction score
4th Annual Kansas Mopar Cruise

The cruise is promoted specifically for Mopars (Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, Desoto, and AMC vehicles of any year)

Most of the arrangements have been made and the dates are set. This year, as last year, the cruise will begin in Kansas but end up in our neighboring state to the east, Missouri.

This year's highlight is following the long historied "Route 66" along the southeastern part of Kansas through the southwestern part of Missouri. (see Route page for specific details of route)

The ultimate destination is the "Mopars in May" car show being held in Branson, Missouri.

Please see the intinerary page for the timelines and events being held, but this is NOT a rush to get there. The main focus of the cruise, as it has always been, is the cruise itself. Though there is a car show sponsored by Shields Dodge in Chanute, Kansas on the 12th of May, the 13th of May brings about cruising Kansas, "Route 66", and the sites that fall on that route. Be prepared to stop and view the scenery for antique picture opportunities and viewing old and historic "Route 66" sites.

On Friday the 13th!!! (a good day for Luck) we will be in Carthage, Missouri for an evening viewing of a movie at a restored "Drive-In" theater. After that, May 14th and 15th are laid out specifically for the Mopar related car show in Branson, MO.

If you have any questions regarding the cruise, please visit the website http://ksmoparcruise.org

Thank you and hope to see you on the Cruise!!!

Attachments

• header66.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 115
Hey guys, this is a great cruise. Pam and I went a couple years ago in my 67 Dart, Ole Blue. I highly recommend it.

Jim

Love to do it but I'm in Knoxville writing hail claims for Hartford.
Jim

-
Back