5/12

-
Well, My age bracket would say "Happy Berlinetta Boxer day!

ferrari-512-bb-136364810-7.jpg

no offense, but kinda like sinco de myo, who cares !!
Those Who can appreciate ^^^^that^^^^!! As fast as the Lambo w/o the outrageous appearance, choosing style, sexy & classy instead.

Not to be confused with the Ferrari tr testa rossa which were made in the 50s? Idk not a Ferrari guy myself

Fine by me. I have very little love for the little European sports cars. Less for Asian.
Lol!!! To each His own My friend, but in the darkest of days for gearheads in the US of A, that car could still run hi-12's low 13's & do right around 160 top end.
That's with the idiotic 5MPH bumper extensions & smog compliance items added, & they looked good doing it.

And the original subject of the OP......^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'd take the wagon over that red thing any day.
Only if I had kids & a canoe,.........I was never a fan of the Testarossa as the replacement for the BB, but that's just My personal preference appearance-wise..........

Not to be confused with the Ferrari tr testa rossa which were made in the 50s? Idk not a Ferrari guy myself
Sorry about the spelling, I'm around a lot of Spanish lately and my Italian is suffering.

Your fine bud. In fact they seem to have made them with both spelling just depends on the year. Or at least that is what a brief glancing on wiki showed I think

-
Back