5/16-18x1 header bolts...where to buy?

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Having trouble locating a set of 5/16-18x1 header bolts for my truck. Before you say just get 3/4 I can't. The flanges on my headers are almost 1/2 thick so it wouldn't leave me enough threads to tighten. Any help would be great, I perfer stainless but I guess beggers can't be chosers huh?

Try googling Tacoma screw or ace hardware there a huge chain. They stock all kinds of hardware. Or google hardware store along with your city name.

If you didn't have Hot as Heck, Irag in your profile I would have done it for you.

I bought mine from napa it came with 14 bolts more then enough for a SBM think it was about $20

Summit Racing , ARP has them all, Don't buy chinese junk. They round off easy , Buy quality US bolts. Steve

Try googling Tacoma screw or ace hardware there a huge chain. They stock all kinds of hardware. Or google hardware store along with your city name.

If you didn't have Hot as Heck, Irag in your profile I would have done it for you.

I have Hot as Heck, Iraq there cause that's where I am. Thanks for the info, I will check them out.

I use those bolts and never had an issue...

That is a great site to find lots of stuff.

Yeah I am gonna get some stuff from them but I decided to use my head. I emailed Gibson and they sell the recommended bolts that their new headers come with, got a set for $25 shipped.

I've also had no bad experiences with Stage8 locking header bolts.

-
Back