5.2 magnum swap into 69 Dart

-

haybag

Reaction score
Considering doing a 5.2 Magnum swap into my 69 Dart, car is an original V8 auto. I picked up a complete running 1996 Ram 1500 as a donor. I would like to keep the fuel injection and all the 96 components. Would be mated to a 727 transmission, Does anyone have a complete list of what it will take to do this swap?

wouldn't be trying to win any races with this, just looking for a depenable driver. I have $0 invested in the donor truck so I thought it could be a cheap swap if not too terribly involved.

there's been several of us that's done this swap in our darts. do a search in the magnum section for the swap, and you'll get enough info to read on for awhile. you can look up some of my old threads here and see what i did. changing to a magnum its not a hard task, but the wiring can be a little intimidating. if you need a little extra help along the way, i'll try to point you in the right direction. dave.

thanks Dave, I'll be doing some reading. Wiring is not my strong point,so that is the area that worries me most.

-
Back