ColoMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
2004 Hemi Durango chassis and complete drive train
Aurora, Co
$2,500 as a package
$1,700 engine, computer, harnesses and accessories (alt, ps pump, ac comp, etc)
$650 545RFE
$250 transfer case
$100 R&P steering
Plus any shipping arrangements
cash, cashiers check, partial PayPal (smaller parts might split cost on larger purchases)

I hope I am posting this in the correct forum, I know it will likely get moved if not. I have a 2004 Dodge Durango chassis that I would like to sell complete or possibly part out. This was a rolled vehicle that I had planned to use the chassis and drive train under a 1950 Dodge p/u (it is a 5 window B2B for those who may care). Anyway I k ow it runs because I was able to start it and drive it off the trailer and into my garage. It sounded good and I was anxious be able to put it to use. Since then my plans have changed and I've decided to leave the flathead 6 in the old truck and build a 340 Duster. If you have an old p/u that you would like to have a modern drive train in this would be the ticket. I saw a guy who did this complete body off and transfer to a 49 Ford P/u. It was quite a shocker to open the hood and see a Hemi under there.

On the other hand I know there are a lot of Hemi swaps going on here as well. I have the engine, 545RFE, computer, wiring harnesses, heck I even have the steering column and gauge panel.

I am out of town and working off my phone for the next few days but will respond to PMs. I will put pics up when I get home Thursday or Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back