[FOR SALE] 5.7 Hemi Engine Swap Parts (Chrysler Aspen Included)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Gore

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have acquired a 2007 Chrysler Aspen 2 wheel drive that has the 5.7 Hemi engine in it. My brother in law purchased the vehicle at a wrecking yard to repair his wife's Aspen after she hit a huge Elk not far from their home. It is the same color as theirs so he removed what he needed to repair hers and sold me the vehicle. Only parts removed were the hood, grille, radiator, ac condenser, and front bumper cover. It starts and drives but does smoke. No knocks or rattles. He was told it needed a head gasket replaced. I have no idea. Odometer shows 159,000. I Googled the smoke issue and tried to resolve the issue by cleaning the EGR valve but to no avail. I can't afford to fix it like I originally planned so it has to go in order for me to continue with restoring my Duster that's been in limbo. Located in Knott County, Ky. 41844. Price is $850 firm

IMG_3241.JPG

IMG_3242.JPG

IMG_3243.JPG

Substitute "Engine Swap" for Upgrade in the title.
The "Upgrade" is from whatever you have now.

so, what are the "upgrade" parts you speak off?
Sorry Kosmic, should have known better. Put my right eye out with a shattered concrete nail a few months ago and ever since I have had a horrible time concentrating on anything. Thanks for straightening me out :thumbsup:
so, what are the "upgrade" parts you speak off?
Sorry for not knowing better...:(

Sorry Kosmic, should have known better. Put my right eye out with a shattered concrete nail a few months ago and ever since I have had a horrible time concentrating on anything. Thanks for straightening me out :thumbsup:

Sorry for not knowing better...:(

its all good

most of the guys here, when we read upgrade, we think, heads, cam, stroker kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back