-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kb67mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought two late model Hemi's for my truck project in which I have now sold. I'd like to do a few things to my engine in my car so these must go.

I have a 2003 and a 2004 5.7L Hemi. Both are truck engines.

The 2003:
It is completely dissembled, what you get is the intake, heads and valve train (2 broken off exhaust manifold bolts need to be drilled out), block, crank, rods, and timing cover. It will need a general overhaul and an oil pan. It does not have a wiring harness or computer with it. Also will need coils and a throttle body to run.

Asking $500 for this one

the 2004:
Is completely assembled and supposedly had a rod knock. I have not taken anything apart but this block looks cleaner and nicer than the 2003. Engine is complete minus the throttle body. Also no wiring or computer.

Asking $500 for this one as well.

I will sell them both for $900 if you come pick them up.

Pictures are of the disassembled 2003. I don't have a picture of the 2004 at the moment.

Thank you.

Hemi Parts 1.jpg

Hemi Parts 2.jpg

Hemi Parts 3.jpg

Hemi Parts 4.jpg

Hemi Parts 5.jpg

Sorry, that must have been another thread looks like you're in Wisconsin, not Georgia. Sorry, that's a heck of a drive to pick them up for me.

Sorry, that must have been another thread looks like you're in Wisconsin, not Georgia. Sorry, that's a heck of a drive to pick them up for me.
Yes, I am in the Green Bay area of Wisconsin. I'd ship one if you found a good rate. I don't mind building a small crate or something if it gets you what you need.

Yes, I am in the Green Bay area of Wisconsin. I'd ship one if you found a good rate. I don't mind building a small crate or something if it gets you what you need.

I appreciate it but I think the amount of miles just wouldn't make it worthwhile even if you were prepping with a crate and everything. The mileage alone on shipping would be just too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back