Not open for further replies.

1994redram

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I've never joined here before but I've been creeping around here for awhile. I had a dart sport given to me a few years back and I was going to swap this drivetrain in but I had a child on the way so I sold the dart and kept driving the truck. But I'm wanting to do a v10 magnum swap into my dodge ram now. So the 360 needs to go to help fund it.*I post on dodge talk every once in awhile so I'm known over there a little.

The motor has around 140k miles on it. My truck was originally a v6 and the v8 was swapped in. The motor has a solid 42psi oil pressure at idle and doesn't burn or smoke at all. The internals are all stock. The motor will come with an MSD coil, Taylor 9mm wires recently new plugs, cap, and rotor. Cam, crank, and o2 sensor are all pretty new parts with maybe 4k miles on them. It also has stainless steel shorty headers, ported throttle body, and under drive pulleys. The serpentine belt water pump and 180 thermostat have roughly 5k miles on them. The motor starts up easily and runs strong without any knocks, leaks, or smoke. It also has a 14x3 k&n filter with a "MOPAR MAGNUM" pie pan on it and included

The trans is an A518 46RH and it was rebuilt less than 3k miles ago with new clutches, steel's, bands and all of the seals were replaced. I also replaced the lock up torque converter.*

So in all there is*
* * A complete running motor with every accessory except the ac compressor. Complete from fan to flex plate and air cleaner to oil pan.
* * A rebuilt trans
* * Complete harness*
* * MOPAR performance ecu and stock ecu.
* * Stock efi fuel pump if useable.

I want to sell it all as a whole. It would make a GREAT swap into an A body for a nice weekend cruiser. The benefit of efi and an overdrive would be nice and be wayyy cheaper than the hemi swap. These magnum motors have motor mount provisions for the newer trucks and bolt up to the small block LA mounts in the older cars and trucks. The wiring harness and mopar performance ecu will go with it along with the stock ecu. And I also have a practically new fuel pump in the garage to go with it all if needed. Thinking maybe it could be retrofitted into the steel tank. So everything will be there to do an efi swap into an older chassis except for driveshaft and maybe some radiator hoses. I'm looking to outright sell or trade for a 2wd v10 truck would be convenient. I don't care about the body interior or chassis too much as long as it runs and drives decent. Title wouldn't even matter. Make me a very reasonable offer. No lowballs i have a TONS of new parts on the motor and the trans is basically new. The drivetrain is still in the truck right and I could always get videos of it running or whatever. Like I said I'm swapping a v10 into it so if I get a good offer and sell it I will pull it then. I've never shipped anything like this so I would rather keep it local so it can be picked up and it can be heard running before sold.*

Bump!
This is a good solid running drivetrain. I drove this truck everyday for years with this setup until a year ago. I bought a car for the longer work commute. The motor never let me down. I'm ready to make a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back