-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker434

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a carburated single plane intake manifold for my 5.9 magnum engine. Can be used or new. I know Mopar used to make the M1 single plane that came on the 380 horse crTe engines but has since been discontinued. The reason I am looking is because I'm going to be running boost and I've heard boost likes the single plane.

Would be willing to trade my used edelbrock air gap part #7577 for it. Please pm if you have what I'm looking for. Thanks!

I have the MPI version of the MP 380hp Crate motor for sale.
It's one of the first ones available so it has a LA angled bypass hose.

[FOR SALE] - MP Magnum EFI Intake, Holley C950 MPI, Holley 950cfm tb
$350+shipping
20170401_100614.jpg

Yeah I know. I ran a carb for a year or so with that exact intake. The Throttle body adapter unbolts an you bolt on a carb.
It's the exact same manifold as crate motor's Carb version, its only been drilled for injectors.

I'm looking for a carburated single plane intake manifold for my 5.9 magnum engine. Can be used or new. I know Mopar used to make the M1 single plane that came on the 380 horse crTe engines but has since been discontinued. The reason I am looking is because I'm going to be running boost and I've heard boost likes the single plane.

Would be willing to trade my used edelbrock air gap part #7577 for it. Please pm if you have what I'm looking for. Thanks!
Turbo? No turning back now! I'm running the Air Gap on my 5.9 blow thru. I think it works well but will eventually try a single plane.

Subcom. I'm going back and forth between pro charger and single turbo. Weighing the pros and cons of each. I'm currently building a 3.54 geared Dana 60 and next up is a 6 point roll bar. Then it will be time to decide. Either way I figure I need a single plane. I've heard good results from the airgap but better from single plane

Awesome! I considered the Procharger also. Def quicker to install but the turbo build was more in my budget, just took longer to fab everything. Can't wait to see your build.

I've been weighing out the pro charger myself. I want efi myself

I have an M1 intake I might be willing to trade for would you mind sending me pictures of the condition of yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back