50 years

-

dart64gt

Reaction score
This is a real milestone for me. Me and the wife are celebrating our 50th anniversary tomorrow. I can't beleive she has put up with me this long

Congratulations! Such a rare sight nowadays,enjoy the date with Mrs. Dart 64 GT!

Happy Anniversary and congrats!!!!
fireworks-074.gif

CONGRATULATIONS on 50 Wonderful years,I wish you and your wife many many more.

Outstanding. Congratulations on your 50 years. :prayer: I hope you both have many, many, more years together.

Pat

Major congratulations to you!!!! In an age when most men are happy having a ten/fifteen year "GF" it's great seeing a legit long term commitment flourish.

Together 50 years... obviously she has you trained. Congratulations.

Earl, congratulations to you and your lovely wife. Maybe you should bring home a fifty year old Dart for her! LOL

God Bless You Both,

Art

She has been a blessing I married her right out of Highschool. Her dad said I was a nobody but said she had to graduate from highschool first. I was in to MOPARS then and still am. On our honeymoon we went to San Diego in my 47 plymouth coupe with a small hemi in it. She new I was into cars and have made a good living off the cars. What ever she wanted I never said NO. You just have to trust each other. I am 70 now and still working on my cars as my hobby.
Thanks every body for the kind words
Mr Earl & Donna Weaver

She has been a blessing I married her right out of Highschool. Her dad said I was a nobody but said she had to graduate from highschool first. I was in to MOPARS then and still am. On our honeymoon we went to San Diego in my 47 plymouth coupe with a small hemi in it. She new I was into cars and have made a good living off the cars. What ever she wanted I never said NO. You just have to trust each other. I am 70 now and still working on my cars as my hobby.
Thanks every body for the kind words
Mr Earl & Donna Weaver

Congratulations to your better half Mr Earl \\:D/ She must be an :angel11:
But we all know behind a good man is a great lady :angel4:
Wow!!! 50 years :happy2:
I drove my wife to her prom night and dropped her off to be with her friends and date :compress: :D, I picked her up after the dance and everything was over.
I was leaning against my little plane jane teen 70 barracuda and all her friends came over to meet me, ya had to be there Earl :D
We married our better half's right out of high school :thumbrig: \\:D/
Donna you and Earl enjoy a great 50th :love3:

-
Back