-
Status
Not open for further replies.

countrygirl

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
512 with Edelbrock heads, 440 source crank, 10/50 dominator carb, new rods and pistons. The tranny is a 4500 stall converter. I know it went down the track once and it ran in the low 12’s. Asking $6,000 This motor was built by my husband who was a member godfatherofchry. I posted a message on the Welcome Wagon board about his passing. I would like to see this motor go to a good home.

I know there is someone on the site that could use this motor or perhaps you know someone who might. I would appreciate it if you could help this girl out. Thanks!

Hello, do you have any additional background information on the engine build such as specifications on the compression ratio and piston manufacturer, the camshaft specifications and manufacturer, same with the rods, bore & stroke, etc. I live in White Marsh, Maryland (East side of the Baltimore Beltway) and would like to know as much information as possible before I consider visiting you for an inspection and to further discuss... Also, what car was the engine in and with what transmission and converter manufacturer. Lastly, would you consider selling just the engine without the transmission?

Thank you,
Russ

Hi Russ

Thank you for your interest in the motor and tranny I have fore sale. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I am trying to obtain the information you are looking for. I hope to have some additional info for you in the next day or two. The motor and tranny were in a 64 Plymouth Belvedere. I would consider selling just the motor.

Thanks
Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back