521 Restorations

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting. Never knew they existed. Thanks gdrill for enlightening me on their existence!! They're like 3 hours North of me.

Sorry I'm of no help though.

yep. his name is Jeff and he is a member here and goes by jsbrown. I think that is right...ive bought many things from him, hes a great guy to deal with, fast shipping, great prices. I think he also gives FABO members a discount...but yes, hes good in my book!

Yep, Jeff!
He is an awesome guy to deal with and gives great discounts to members. Excellent customer service to boot!! He sells AMD sheetmetal that I swear by. I use him for ALL my AMD needs! He even sells X brand stuff!!

Don't hesitate to give him a call, 970-227-0588

I use Jeff exclusively for my AMD sheet metal.... he just saved me $300 from buying from AMD direct on some parts this past week. He's a great guy to work with. If you let him know you are on moparts and Fabo he will discount stuff for you too.

Jeff is an awesome person to deal with. He will take care of you. I have purchased numerous AMD parts from him.

Well you guys are right. Jeff is a good guy. He finished up my order around 11pm his time last night. Weekend, Sunday and late.....:thumbrig::thumbrig: He did give me a break on pricing as well, even though his price already far surpassed Summit, Year One or any others I had looked at! Couldn't ask for more than that! I Will be ordering more through him in the future.

I'm bumping this up. Believe it or not, here it is Sunday night, again, and Jeff is working on an order for me right now! Of course he has an awesome price again, I can't beat it anywhere else, including shipping. Cudos to 521 Restorations. Check him out, I doubt you will be disappointed.

-
Back