-
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorone

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
56 Dodge pickup,body in great shape, no rust or dents. Engine is a 383 big block, was told it came out of a roadrunner, has p/s, column out of an old challenger, truck has a lot of power, runs great. Interior is nice also, has new carpet. It's a real nice truck, very rare. Negatiable on price, could also take partial trade for something, but mostly need cash.

View attachment Photo_648A1FEB-3813-04BF-CA55-CE48C3C07CAD.jpg

Pictures of the engine compartment, inside the cab, the bed area? Price would be really helpful. By the way, welcome to the forum. Stop by the Welcome forum and introduce yourself.

Yeah, sorry guys, forgot to post a price. I am asking 12,000 but am very negotiable. i have a ton of pics on my phone, will get them posted soon. Thanks

That's a dang nice truck! :prayer: If it was a big back window version, I'd be on it like a duck on a June bug. Having PS will be a big plus towards selling it. Those trucks came with a manual steering box about the size of your fist, and were a Bear to turn unless they're moving. I hate you're having to sell it, but best of luck with the sale.

Since i haven't had any offers yet i will just go ahead and say that i will take $8,000 cash or $4,000 cash and something to even out the rest. Thanks

I'd post this on the Washington DC craigslist
there's some old sckool $$ peeps there.
good luck / nice truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back