-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTGrinly

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Saw this on the way to work yesterday morning. The sign says $6500....does run and drive just doesn't stop very well, 325 (?) Wedge motor automatic. Needs a water pump. and you can see the body needs done along with floors...The guys name is Dan @ 570-274-0037 should anyone here be interested.

513321-R1-15-10A_016.jpg

513321-R1-16-9A_017.jpg

513321-R1-17-8A_018.jpg

513321-R1-18-7A_019.jpg

513321-R1-19-6A_020.jpg

Where are you located? That looks oddly familiar to me. I spent 27 years of my life in Sunbury, PA.

Wow, I pegged that. I told my coworker it looked like Shamokin... His response was that it looked depressing.

I was just out there beating on my buddies XJ in the Treverton mountains last fall.
Small world.

That is a nice car with alot of potential, If I could get my '68 done I would be able to continue working on my '56. Forget all those '57 chevys with 350's... I'm going with a '56 Coronet 4dr.... with a 440!

Ive Been Looking For A 58 Plymouth Wagon If Anyone Come Across One...(not That I Could Afford It Lol)

That Coronet disappeared on Fri. i assume they sold it.
I deliver parts there a couple times a week i'm gonna ask what happened to it when i go there again.

My older brother's first car was a 58 Coronet that my grandmother bought NEW. It had a 325 Red Ram in it, with the 2 speed push button trans. Those had NO "park"

That is one coolass car

That Coronet disappeared on Fri. i assume they sold it.
I deliver parts there a couple times a week i'm gonna ask what happened to it when i go there again.

When you talk to the guy at the station, ask him about the 68 Dart one of his customers gave him...

My older brother's first car was a 58 Coronet that my grandmother bought NEW. It had a 325 Red Ram in it, with the 2 speed push button trans. Those had NO "park"

That is one coolass car
I had a 61 dodge seneca, it didnt have park either but it was a 3 spped auto, i assumed it was a torqueflite but i never confirmed??

That is one cool car. It's just begging for a big block stroker with low rise dual carbs.....

When you talk to the guy at the station, ask him about the 68 Dart one of his customers gave him...

68 Dart 340 GIVEN to him by an old lady! I'm gonna try to find out where he has it stashed and what he's gonna do with it.
Have you seen it GTGrinly?

The 57 Coronet was sold on ebay and is headed to Minn.
I know that there is a place out there that buys and restore fin cars but he said he didn't know who the buyer was because it wasn't his car.
Apparently the guy that owned it had a few others stashed away that been sold off.

No, I haven't seen it....what did he get for the 57??

He didn't own the 57 it was owned by someone else,apparently from what Bob told me the guy had some others stashed away also that he has already sold off.

Hey Grinly if you get back up this way again stop in at Autozone that's where i'm working now as parts runner,i'm there Mon. thru Fri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back