572 Twin F2 Wedge Dyno vid by Steve Morris Race Engines

-
OK. Since the performance numbers of this beast are secret (and that's are driving Rumblefish crazy, lol), lets take a few guesses.

Peak TQ:______@ RPM_______.

Peak HP:______@ RPM________.

Winner gets bragging rights. DusterDj will announce the winner..... eventually.

Any takers? lol

i heard alot of good things about Steve and his guys but when i contact them about doing a procharger kit for my small block mopar i got very poor customer service. so i took my $9,000.00 and call Bob at the superchager store and got very good customer service and got 900-1000hp under the hood of my 71 deman. :)

Which company did you contact? Smre is not Steve morris engines. He went to another way and then split again and started steve morris engines. From what I gather he was having issues with others not being up to par. ive met him and he was very polite. He has also answered any questions I've asked over the years.

i heard alot of good things about Steve and his guys but when i contact them about doing a procharger kit for my small block mopar i got very poor customer service. so i took my $9,000.00 and call Bob at the superchager store and got very good customer service and got 900-1000hp under the hood of my 71 deman. :)
Which company did you contact? Smre is not Steve morris engines. He went to another way and then split again and started steve morris engines. From what I gather he was having issues with others not being up to par. ive met him and he was very polite. He has also answered any questions I've asked over the years.

Good point man,

I totally forgot there is another company that is trying to use his name and acts like he still works there to maintain their business. SMRE is not the shop I dealt with. I was dealing with Steve Morris @ Steve Morris Race Engines. They have awesome customer service. Now, if we are talking about the same shop, then you must have caught them on a rare bad day.

Did business with the Supercharger store too... Good guys there. They actually referred me to Steve for the set up I'm running. Sorry you didn't have the best experience with them but all has been well on my end dealing with them... Nice numbers though...

i wish u the best at drag week. i didnt mine to sound like a asshole. look like u have a nice site up. i alsoo would like to know ur #s. the 9grand i spent inclued the a/c kit. im run f1 procharger on my small block 340 stroke to 400ci. 3.79 crank and 4.1 bore. soild rollor (batten w2) heads. this is my street car. im putting a 4sd in it. hope to have some pics soon im ready to show it off. i will b telling people that i have a nosy gear drive lol.

i wish u the best at drag week. i didnt mine to sound like a asshole. look like u have a nice site up. i alsoo would like to know ur #s. the 9grand i spent inclued the a/c kit. im run f1 procharger on my small block 340 stroke to 400ci. 3.79 crank and 4.1 bore. soild rollor (batten w2) heads. this is my street car. im putting a 4sd in it. hope to have some pics soon im ready to show it off. i will b telling people that i have a nosy gear drive lol.

can you tell me more about your batten w2 heads please sir?

OK. Since the performance numbers of this beast are secret (and that's are driving Rumblefish crazy, lol), lets take a few guesses.

Peak TQ:1560@ RPM_4200______.

Peak HP:2100@ RPM7300.

Any takers? lol
Ill give it a shot my TQ numbers may be off a bunch.

Peak TQ:____1497__@ RPM____5500___.

Peak HP:_2857_____@ RPM___8000_____.

Any takers? lol

Good luck on drag week. Just to hang with that crowd is awesome in my book. Just participating makes you a winner in my book.

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see it myself...

little more

Attachments

• demon2 036.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 371
  • demon2 030.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 373
  • demon2 041.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 415
batten w2

int - ext
303 221 @500
315 221 @600
321 224 @700

Attachments

• battenw2 031.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 384
  • battenw2 030.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 394
  • battenw2 032.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 374
  • battenw2 028.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 413
  • battenw2 027.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 410
  • battenw2 026.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 393
  • battenw2 025.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 381
  • battenw2 023.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 392
  • battenw2 022.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 371
Looks to be a radial monster in the making...

that is the game plan. has u got urs all together. wat part of the country r u from? im from sc. here are some b4 pics and wat i want it to look like once im finish. :angryfir:

Attachments

• my demon 017.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 339
  • Demon pics 028.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 405
How close are you getting to dyno? I plan to either go to the Topeka stop or maybe the Great Bend stop since it is 2 hrs closer.

How close are you getting to dyno? I plan to either go to the Topeka stop or maybe the Great Bend stop since it is 2 hrs closer.

Because of the mad dash, we did not get it dyno'ed on race gas although the number are still really good. I would expect to make about 300 more on C16. The dyno video was done on a 1.4 gear ratio on the gear drive. The motor shipped with a 1.5 in so we expect to make even more. I will be making the call here soon if we can make the show here or not. Lots of progress has been made and we are thrashing. More updates to come.

that is the game plan. has u got urs all together. wat part of the country r u from? im from sc. here are some b4 pics and wat i want it to look like once im finish. :angryfir:

i'm in good ole Oklahoma man. Your vision looks really bad ***. Can't wait to see it finished...

i'm in good ole Oklahoma man. Your vision looks really bad ***. Can't wait to see it finished...

icant wait to c urs whn u gt finish. r u going to do tape smof ur runs. would love c how it runs. my bdy is 9-27 im pushing to have my finish by then. its looking so so. my car is 20% done but 97% paid for. whn u gt sm pics of the motor in the car i would like to c that too.

Because of the mad dash, we did not get it dyno'ed on race gas although the number are still really good. I would expect to make about 300 more on C16. The dyno video was done on a 1.4 gear ratio on the gear drive. The motor shipped with a 1.5 in so we expect to make even more. I will be making the call here soon if we can make the show here or not. Lots of progress has been made and we are thrashing. More updates to come.
SO the numbers are a secret still? You only plan to make the one race? I was hoping to see you run in Kansas dude....

SO the numbers are a secret still? You only plan to make the one race? I was hoping to see you run in Kansas dude....

No,

I plan to make the whole event. If I can't make it to Topeka then I will sit out this year and just observe, take note and really be prepared for 2012 Drag Week. We shall see...

-
Back