572 Twin F2 Wedge Dyno vid by Steve Morris Race Engines

-
Due to too many hang ups, I will have to with draw from this years drag week. Got to do it right and have more test time to get ready. I will be at 2012's drag week for sure though...

i hate to hear that. sooooooo can we konw wat the #s were on the dyno. lol

Yes sorry to hear that,,,how about those numbers? You don't want to live with that secret for a whole year, lol.

bahahaha my thoughts exactly. dang i wanted to see this thing unleash hell at dragweek!! all good like you said take your time n get er done right.
numbers numbers numbers!:protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::sign3:

Yeah guys,

It is true that I had to withdraw from the event. It hurt to do it but it was best to make sure I represent us Mopars right. Engine made 2100hp @ 30lbs on 97 octane pump gas on our shake down dyno runs. We were in such a rush that I had them ship it out ASAP just to give my chassis man a chance to drop it in the car and plumb everything. Obviously we ran out of time and are going back to the drawing board to get some C-16 Tuning in. When we get around to those numbers I'll gladly fill you in. 2012 this Monster Mopar will be there for sure...

DJ
Picture057.jpg

Definately was sorry to hear that but we look forward to seeing or reading about your beast once you've unleashed it!!! Man, that baby looks mean!

Yeah guys,

It is true that I had to withdraw from the event. It hurt to do it but it was best to make sure I represent us Mopars right. Engine made 2100hp @ 30lbs on 97 octane pump gas on our shake down dyno runs. We were in such a rush that I had them ship it out ASAP just to give my chassis man a chance to drop it in the car and plumb everything. Obviously we ran out of time and are going back to the drawing board to get some C-16 Tuning in. When we get around to those numbers I'll gladly fill you in. 2012 this Monster Mopar will be there for sure...

DJ
Picture057.jpg

Can you lower the *** end of that thing about 6 inches? Thanks.

Yea it takes a ton of power to put down numbers. Scott smith had 2000+ on tap and was running high 7's for the bb pa win. It is a morris motor with f3 135 on it of Jake brantners in the scotts malibu. I would live to make dw, but im 50 grand from that venture.

Can you lower the *** end of that thing about 6 inches? Thanks.

Yea it takes a ton of power to put down numbers. Scott smith had 2000+ on tap and was running high 7's for the bb pa win. It is a morris motor with f3 135 on it of Jake brantners in the scotts malibu. I would live to make dw, but im 50 grand from that venture.

Those guys are my buddies and I know all about their Drag Week venture. If they had a big tire like mine that car would be good for 7.0's easy. Scott is wiring my car up and Jake is my chassis man. Once it leaves the MO she'll be ready to play...

Duster DJ, sorry to hear you didn't make it. The way it turned out, you could have won it in my opinion as so few cars ended up making it in one piece and Lutz dropped out and Larson was slower than last year. Looking forward to your win in 2012!

Duster DJ, sorry to hear you didn't make it. The way it turned out, you could have won it in my opinion as so few cars ended up making it in one piece and Lutz dropped out and Larson was slower than last year. Looking forward to your win in 2012!

Thanks man,

But it would be a treat if you was rolling thru the event with me... There was some Mopars running but not in the Heavy weight classes...

So is this coming to the Monster Mopar weekend in Indy this weekend? would be awesomw to see this thing in person, I'd even be a nice guy and bring a drool rag lol

With nobody pressuring him I imagine Larson had the boost turned down.....having said that I would love to see a Mopar slugging it out with him.

Those guys are my buddies and I know all about their Drag Week venture. If they had a big tire like mine that car would be good for 7.0's easy. Scott is wiring my car up and Jake is my chassis man. Once it leaves the MO she'll be ready to play...

Im hoping scott will do my wiring on my car when the time comes. Jake does some fabulous work. His brain is always thinking outside the box. Jake built my rearend for my dart last year. Fit perfectly and I do mean perfectly. Never seen anyone that good and my car wasnt at his shop for it.

Im hoping scott will do my wiring on my car when the time comes. Jake does some fabulous work. His brain is always thinking outside the box. Jake built my rearend for my dart last year. Fit perfectly and I do mean perfectly. Never seen anyone that good and my car wasnt at his shop for it.

Wow,

That is talent. I'm sure i'm in good hands man. Thanks for the info...

Duster Dj

With nobody pressuring him I imagine Larson had the boost turned down.....having said that I would love to see a Mopar slugging it out with him.

Totally understand where you are coming from. Why push it if no one is in contention. Best believe I plan on trying to apply a little pressure right out the box...

So is this coming to the Monster Mopar weekend in Indy this weekend? would be awesomw to see this thing in person, I'd even be a nice guy and bring a drool rag lol

Last I looked there wasn't a class for me and with Drag Week being so close, it doesn't seem to be feasible for me to compete after doing 1200 miles on DW. I will make it one day, but my primary focus is Drag Week. Everything else I run in will be purely prep for DW unless I find something else to play in...

-
Back