5x4" American Legend wheels

-
uuuggghhhhh!!!! their app has no mopars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!/// haters!!!!!!!!! luv these !!

ok guys ///what 17 inch tire profile
would fit all around on a 69 barracuda want largest of 4 of the same size !!!!!!
RACER_GREY.jpg

RACER_GREY.jpg

Last edited:
uuuggghhhhh!!!! their app has no mopars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!/// haters!!!!!!!!! luv these !!

would fit all around on a 69 barracuda want largest of 4 of the same size !!!!!!
View attachment 1715055917

View attachment 1715055916

That's the same wheel I am looking at as well. Reminds me of the Kelsey Hayes recal wheels a bit so that's my made up connection to mopar haha

View attachment 1715055917

View attachment 1715055916

Hi Guys,

Came across your message board and I figure I help out.

Seems that you guys would like to see our wheels in more Mopars (which is an ongoing improvement on our configurator).

I wanted to let you know that now, there is a new feature on our website where you can upload your own car and put our wheels on it to give you a clear view of what the wheels will look like once on your car.

Check out the images below that I just uploaded to give you guys the idea. Hopefully this way you guys can see the options available.

I will get with who's in charge of this forum and see how we can support your group with our wheels and fitments.

Meanwhile post any requests for info and we will be happy to help.

Duster.jpg
DusterAfter.jpg

the small bolt pattern mopar wheel is always a point of discussion with a lot of us here. as I am old and old school I am always on the lookout for the VINTAGE type mag in this SBP new 14 and 15 inch wheels ..... quality, and would you believe it, reasonable price!!
15inch SBP ! ha

Last edited:
the small bolt pattern mopar wheel is always a point of discussion with a lot of us here. as I am old and old school I am always on the lookout for the VINTAGE type mag in this SBP new 14 and 15 inch wheels ..... quality, and would you believe it, reasonable price!!
15inch SBP ! ha

I totally understand where you are coming from, we get that all the time. SBP wheels are are tough to find. Thus far we offer 2 styles that we can do right now in 5x4 and working on a 3rd option as well. So i'm sure we will be able to help.

The only tricky part that we are having some trouble with is the 14 and 15 inch wheel size. The wheel market has made a big shift from 14 and 15 as every day there is less demand for them and because of it tire options are also becoming harder and harder to get a good price.

Also with the ever growing market of aftermarket brakes the demand for a larger diameter wheel to clear bigger brakes out ranks the 14 and 15 diameter wheels.

So it is difficult to do a mass production wheel, at a good price , and good quality in a size that has low demand.

The best we are able to do is 17" diameter wheels which to some can be a bit larger than what they would like, but it is the best that we can do to find a happy medium.

Even though they may seem as though 17" are a bit big, they fit and suit the older mopars quite well.

Dart.jpg

I fully understand the entire problem.... , and no doubt a 16 inch and maybe even a 17 inch would look to suit "me", ..... the crowd that goes for the HUGE disc brakes are probably the PRO TOURING and the younger enthusiasts. I am older and old school,
I admit most people go the extra mile to get rid of the SBP 14 inch , and have 15 in wheels. largely due to going to OEM size discs.

I a few months back I bought a 79 Volare, the PO had placed the "modern" look style 20 inch rim. 35 series tires. tires were name brand like new, the rims had a few curb rashes, I hated them and everyone else that saw them hated them. after months on CL and a major swap, I got $125 for the set tires wheels, all 4 ! ha................... me I hate those bandage tires on an old mopar! just me.. just old I guess....

I would still like to see some of these wheels in person but the online program does give you a decent idea of the overall look. I still like top wheel and is likely the route I will go later this year

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_2068.PNG

There are 100's of tires available in 15". The story that everyone's going to 17" or bigger holds no water.

There are 100's of tires available in 15". The story that everyone's going to 17" or bigger holds no water.
that is so TRUE! just fact.

when I get an A body with SBP it usally ends up with BBP and 15 in wheels, if I want more tire to fill the wheel well,I go to a 70 series. works for me.

that is so TRUE! just fact.

when I get an A body with SBP it usally ends up with BBP and 15 in wheels, if I want more tire to fill the wheel well,I go to a 70 series. works for me.

Though this is true majority of 15" tires on the market feature low performance characteristics. Major benefit for true larger diameter is solving the tall sidewall problem and opening up a new world of modern day rubber.

Though this is true majority of 15" tires on the market feature low performance characteristics. Major benefit for true larger diameter is solving the tall sidewall problem and opening up a new world of modern day rubber.
all depends on usage. I run 10 ply tires on my 1 ton Dodge Ram. it hauls a six horse gooseneck, big stock trailers, only runs bout 70 tops with its 4 :10 rear so I don't need speed rated tires, nor do any of my old Mopars!! ha .. I don't run up to 130 mph on corners, like I did 40 years ago, or go around corners like i did when had a few Vettes decades back!
I understand the case for these larger dia. tires. or the low profile tires, or their speed rating and associated costs. or those funky gosh awful looking getto wheels, I just don't won't have them..............

-
Back