5x4 to 5x4.5 billet wheel adapters....where to buy?

-

Backtobasics

Reaction score
Looking to find cost on billet wheel adapters 5x4 to 5x4.5 for all 4 corners.
Would like to be able to specify the use of 7/16 studs on the spacers, and would like to be at 1-1.25 in thickness.

Long version:
Potential new position at existing company, that sells aftermarket accessories (wholesale WD).
New position would be dedictated Wheels and Tires, searching for new business opportunities in W&T segment, and taking business from other distributors with current customer base.

If my job is SOLELY to sell wheels and tires, I feel somewhat obligated to run their wheels on my Dart. Might as well support what pays the bills, so to speak.
My Dart Lite is a bit odd. The "lightweight" cars were supposed to be big bolt pattern with discs front, 4 speed OD, etc. Mine was built before the change over, so it is small bolt pattern drums (3 speed manual).

I am trying to keep this car close to it's heritage. Keeping the /6 (mild hop ups), but adding 4 speed (MPG), and potentially an A body 8 3/4 (unless it sells).

The 4 wheel drums work, very well. Fresh hydraulics all the way around, master cylinder, etc. I do not want the hassle of swapping to big bolt pattern.

I have a vendor (Ultra) that offers a street version of Drag Lite, and Drag Stars, that I want to run (one or the other), but they do not drill in 5x4 pattern, but do offer several sizes and backspacing of 5x4.5, I can get away with a spacer considering the backspace and offsets we have, so I am thinking going to a set of these with Mickey Thompson S/T tires (replacement for BFG Radial TA) for a muscle look. Where and how much for the spacers?

Currently the cars has 15" Ralley wheels (width unknown, on car when I bought it) that are also staggered...rear have less backspace to fill the wheel well better, despite having the same size tires front and rear. They have the early round nose centers. They look good, and are complete, so even though they are not quiteproper, they fit. I am guessing Stockton, or Wheel Vintiques.

Checking Stockton's website, it looks like they don't stock any 5x4 adapters.
BUT -- at the bottom of their list of adapters it says "Custom sizes available on request." Hmmm.....

Any ideas about how much some custom-made ones would cost? If they'd make a good deal on a bulk order, it seems like there would be a lot of people here that would be willing to buy a set.
I sure would!

-
Back