-
Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieSketti

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 6.1 Hemi block (preferably) but will consider a long block. it needs to be usable, so if you have one or know who has one that is taking up space let me know. Thank you in advance. Eddie

I have one that might work. It's a 6.1 long block with intake manifold. It could be shipped on a pallet to you. Was looking to get 3500 plus shipping. Let me know what you think. It was going to be used for a build, but have no issues selling to someone who will use it right away.

Feel Free to ship the intake back to me when done then. Either way, there is an engine if interested. Best of Luck

was hoping you might pull the heads and intake off and anything else you wanted to pull off but I understand if you just want to sell it all and be done with it. I have a Arrington 426 stroker with all forged internals but the pistons are shot and the bores are maxed out.

I can, but the price is the same, especially if I am putting in the work. Otherwise it goes complete. You can sleeve your block...

that's what I said but vector and mmx said not to.
I guess those pro mod guys are in trouble. Remember, both ways are correct. One is a fix and the other is a solution, but both will work. IF you can find a new block cool, if not run it with a sleeve(s).

I appreciate your time truly and just started on a solution today. you seem very nolligable my other choice is a 6.4 block but was worried all my stuff might not bolt up. and run into major problems with the pro charger brackets and all the other stock stuff like a/c alternator ect.

I appreciate your time truly and just started on a solution today. you seem very nolligable my other choice is a 6.4 block but was worried all my stuff might not bolt up. and run into major problems with the pro charger brackets and all the other stock stuff like a/c alternator ect.

I would wait to do the 6.4 after the 6.1. Get used to what the 6.1 feels like, plus its none VVT, so easier to work with

I am looking for a 6.1 Hemi block (preferably) but will consider a long block. it needs to be usable, so if you have one or know who has one that is taking up space let me know. Thank you in advance. Eddie
I have a 6.1L just what you are looking for.
I tried to PM but it appears your in box is full.
PM me for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back