-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jclary2987

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 6.1 Hemi with low mileage. It was purchased from Cleveland pick a part a few years back. It came out of an 09 SRT8 Challenger with 19k miles. I mocked it up only to find out I wouldn't have the funds to continue the project. I am interested in selling just the motor to keep the project alive for the future but for the right price i would include everything you see in the photo. Heck of a deal.
20170318_210001_resized.jpg

$8,500 obo for motor, tti headers, tremec 6060, complete HDK setup, brakes, etc.
$5,000 obo for motor only

$500 obo, they have only been mached up. To be clear they will only fit an abody with tubular k-frame and torsion bar delete

Last edited:
Man, if I only had the cash....

Horsepower (hp @ rpm) 425 @ 6,200
Torque (lb-ft @ rpm) 420 @ 4,800

I have for sale a 6.1 Hemi with low mileage. It was purchased from Cleveland pick a part a few years back. It came out of an 09 SRT8 Challenger with 19k miles. I mocked it up only to find out I wouldn't have the funds to continue the project. I am interested in selling just the motor to keep the project alive for the future but for the right price i would include everything you see in the photo. Heck of a deal.View attachment 1715093575

$8,500 obo for motor, tti headers, tremec 6060, complete HDK setup, brakes, etc.
$5,000 obo for motor only[/QUOTE

The whole enchilada has a new home in Oklahoma. Thanks for a great deal. You have some great cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back