6.1 Jeep Headers

-

HardVG

Reaction score
Looking for some factory 6.1 Jeep headers if anybody has some laying around. It's not for an A-body swap, but would need to find their way to Australia.

The Jeep headers are tighter to the block, so can make the conversion a little easier in some cars. I had some car ones too, but sold them a while back, they might actually fit for what I had in mind, but I would need to know the overall width when bolted to the motor and where the collector exits. I do have a 300C SRT8, so I suppose I should get the tape measure out.

Yes, have hopefully negotiated something with Wade, cdddodgehead, still has his modified set though. JBA does a shorty header for the 5.7 I reckon, don't know if they would work in the B-body.

In my case I measured the distance between the frame rails and it is the same as the a-body, so I will need the tighter Jeep headers. I don't have torsion bars or the steering box to worry about. My steering box is forward of the engine cross member.

I have a spare set of Jeep SRT8 manifolds if anyone needs them.

Back in the market for some Jeep 6.1 factory headers if anybody has a set? Tincup, Wade?

A 6.1 should be real nice in your Javelin , easier than an A body maybe ? .

I hope so. Looks like I have to fabricate an oil pan, but with any luck the jeep hearers will work.

-
Back