-
Status
Not open for further replies.

3spd6

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the correct dipstick for my /6. The original was eaten by the crank.. found lots of little pieces in the bottom of the oil pan when we rebuilt the motor. The one that came with the car when purchased is too short to provide an oil level reading.
Picked up a replacement from a Dodge truck with a /6 but that did not work.. the stick was too long. Does anyone have one they can part with that will fit a '66. In San Diego, CA.

Cheers
Greg

Looking for the correct dipstick for my /6. The original was eaten by the crank.. found lots of little pieces in the bottom of the oil pan when we rebuilt the motor. The one that came with the car when purchased is too short to provide an oil level reading.
Picked up a replacement from a Dodge truck with a /6 but that did not work.. the stick was too long. Does anyone have one they can part with that will fit a '66. In San Diego, CA.

Cheers
Greg
Hey Greg,

I have one from a 65 Dart /6 170. Will that work for your? Let me know...Old Dart 66

Old Dart. I have one that is on its way. I will be in touch if the problem does not get solved.
Cheers

Old Dart. I have one that is on its way. I will be in touch if the problem does not get solved.
Cheers
By the way, did the new speedo I sent for your 66 work out. Thanks. OD66

OD66

Have not had the chance to tear into the Dart. Hopefully next weekend. I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the heads up, like I said, I have the dipstick for the 170, and I do not know if that will work for you. Thanks.
Old Dart 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back