-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar Fan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in the process of converting from auto to manual 3 speed trans in my 73 Slant 6 Duster. I already have the trans with bellhousing, shift rods and shifter.

I am looking for a pedal setup, Z bar, clutch kit, flywheel and any other small bits needed to complete this conversion. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

Thanks!
Tony

I am in the process of converting from auto to manual 3 speed trans in my 73 Slant 6 Duster. I already have the trans with bellhousing, shift rods and shifter.

I am looking for a pedal setup, Z bar, clutch kit, flywheel and any other small bits needed to complete this conversion. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

Thanks!
Tony
send a PM to Curtis (waggin) ,im betting he has the pedals and Z bar. i also sent you a PM on a couple of doo-dads

i have the clutch,pressure plate,flywheel,pedals and linkage from pedals to z bar,if someone could post a pic of the z bar I think I may have that also, thank's for the plug Lance......... :)
send a PM to Curtis (waggin) ,im betting he has the pedals and Z bar. i also sent you a PM on a couple of doo-dads

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back