Status
Not open for further replies.

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Ok heres the story I let a "friend" borrow my push mower and after about 3 months I finally got it back after I came over and just took it. Thats when I figured out why he didnt want to return it, it looked like they mowed over huge rocks. They broke the blade and kept mowing till it shook so hard it broke the deck and the carb bracket. He bought a new bracket and refused to pay for the deck cause hs said it was like that when he got it. However it is completely unuseable because you can rock the engine back and forth from it being broken so bad. Engone runs fine and if I could find a deck really cheap I would keep it. These retail for around $200-ish new. Would like to get $100 OBO plus shipping. Located in Raeford NC 28376. If you look in the last pic near the danger sticker where the engine bolts on you can see one of the holes in the deck.

more parts and lawn mower 011.jpg

more parts and lawn mower 012.jpg

more parts and lawn mower 013.jpg

more parts and lawn mower 014.jpg

more parts and lawn mower 015.jpg

more parts and lawn mower 016.jpg

more parts and lawn mower 017.jpg

Yep it's just another case of the 'It's not mine' attitude. I had a 'friend' bring back my jack stands. One was ok but the other was leaning over. He bitched like hell when I told him to get me another to replace the damaged one. I feel your pain.

I just finished borrowing dads mower...SAME AS YOURS!! The damned thing blew up....I am at least admitting to it. Dad has a ride em, so he is looked after. Dads deck and everything else is perfect on it. Shipping would be a killer for either of us. Had to post for a bump and a laugh too.

I looked at UPS.com and from me to 90210 (I couldnt think of any other ZIP codes :) is gonna be about $40. If someone wants it I would split the shipping up to my half being $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back