6.5" X 15" rallye wheels.....??

-

62BT409

Reaction score
I read and hear about a 6.5" wide rallye wheel...is there such a thing. Like I said, I have read and heard about them but have never seen any. Any input?

Now that we have heard from the wide intelligence of 3404speed.....

we can move on to the next question.

Those of you who do own 15" X 6.5" rallye wheels...can you tell me the back-set on them I want to see if they are all the same....because I am getting a few conflicting answers. Now these are the stock OEM Rallye wheels that I am asking about.

If I remember correctly, Mopar measured the wheel width at the INSIDE of the rim, where the tire bead touches the rim,not the outside.

If I remember correctly, Mopar measured the wheel width at the INSIDE of the rim, where the tire bead touches the rim,not the outside.
Your right...but I am talking about the back set ... when you set the wheel on a flat surface and measure form the flat surface to the first flat area of the wheel touching the inside of the hub
I hope I stated that correctly.

That is the way all wheels are suppose to be measured.

I have some 15"er's out there, I will check tomorrow and make sure they are 6.5" and get a back space measurement for you unless someone gets it for you first.

-
Back