6 Again

-

longarm

Car sold back to original owners
Reaction score
A man asked his wife what she'd like for her 40th birthday. "I'd love to be six again," she replied. On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear, everything there was! Wow! Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down. Right to a McDonald's they went, where her husband ordered her a Happy Meal along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then, it was off to a movie - the latest Disney and what a fabulous adventure! Finally, she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed. He leaned over and lovingly asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being six again?" One eye opened. "You idiot, I meant my dress size."

The moral of this story is: When a woman speaks and a man is actually listening, he will still get it wrong.

They never make there self clear Good one longarm

Last Monday, my wife asked me, "Honey, do these jeans make me look fat?" Trying to avoid answering and adding a bit of humor I replied, "No!" followed by , "but you make them look fat." Fortunately for me there was a plastic surgeon on duty in the emergency room and he was able to reattach my lip with 85% certainty that I will be able to eat solid foods within 6 weeks. Should of kept my mouth like it currently is....shut!

Women, never understand them. A girl that I dated went to get something when i was with her, she just looked at me for like a minute on the ordering counter as if I offended her, then I looked at the cash register guy and I payed the man for her lunch, turns out the next day she wailed at me and that she "Didnt have her money with her." Just for that issue she didnt really wanted to date me anymore.

Note to everyone, ALWAYS PAY FOR YOUR GIRL!

-
Back