-
Status
Not open for further replies.

racerbob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
this engine and trans came out of a 65 barracuda I am parting out. The car was not running when I got it (had not been on road for 25 years).

Engine does turn over and is a good canidate for rebuild/parts (or maybe even get it running and use AS-IS). Engine comes with manifolds. carb, dist, etc installed. Offered as a rebuildable core at $50

Transmission is a cable shift 904 unit (car had the OEM floor shifter). I removed the pan to disconnect cable, when I did I discovered trans looked very good inside. I think this unit will work as-is, but since i did not get a chance to run/test drive it. It is offered as a rebuildable unit at core price $50[/I]

or buy the pair for $80 OBO

Items located in La Plata, MD local pickup only.

I will try to add pictures later.

Bob

If the carb is in decent shape and will work on a '73 dart will you sell the carb separately?

If the carb is in decent shape and will work on a '73 dart will you sell the carb separately?

SOrry but I sold this stuff a few months ago. Good luck on finding a carb, I just rebuilt a holley 1920 from a rambler engine in an IH Scout. It had the same carb and the kit was listed as being same for slant 6 mopars from 1965 through 1974. So maybe an earlier carb would work on your application.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back