[WANTED] /6 K-Member 1970 Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one here in northern California that you can have. I have a friend that just bought a place in middle Tennessee, maybe you could give him a few bucks for hauling it back there. He's retired and driving back there in a couple of months.

Thanks for the offer! This is for my daily driver, Its at the shop now, I was thinking ball joints, the mech was thinking LCA bushings. He pulled it all apart, turns out the screw in the kmember had wallowed out really bad, causing my tire eating drivers side problem. Was trying to find a part close so I would have a way to get to work w/o either band-aiding it and taking my chances or having to rent a car till one can be located.

Ill sniff around today to see if I can find something close. If not I may have to ship it long distance, but that would be a last resort. Again, thanks for your generous offer, its always nice when someone offers up parts gratis!

I could wrap it in cardboard, and send it on Greyhound if you can't find one close. I was going to take it to the scrap yard, its rust, and dent free from a '69 Valiant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back