6 pack hood scoop wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
got just whatcha need! 1 six pack scoop $50 plus shipping. not sure if it would be worth the shipping you may be able to find one closer and cheaper when you add on the shipping. Quincy Il. to Long Island NY not sure how much that would be. if you are interested let me know and i will check it out -who knows it may be alot cheaper to ship than i think!

Are you looking for a six pack scoop for your '76 Duster? If so, get the seller to measure the width of theirs for you. I have found it difficult to locate one that will fit my '74 Duster because the scoop is wider than the raised upper portion of the hood. The scoops I have checked are 27" wide. Anyone found a six pack style narrower than that?

Jerry

Are you looking for a six pack scoop for your '76 Duster? If so, get the seller to measure the width of theirs for you. I have found it difficult to locate one that will fit my '74 Duster because the scoop is wider than the raised upper portion of the hood. The scoops I have checked are 27" wide. Anyone found a six pack style narrower than that?

Jerry
was that question directed towards me? about looking for one for my '76? i'm looking for one for my '67 if it was directed to me. thanks..

No, actually, it was for 1994rm250 who started the thread. You probably shouldn't have the same issue with your hood. Isn't it fairly flat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back