6 pack nos plate

-

340 swinger

Reaction score
Was wondering if anybody is runnin nitrous with a 6 pack and if so where do you put the injector plate? Is there anything else you need to do or consider with a 6 pack and nos?

this is what i'd try. buy 3 2 barrel nos kits, one black holley fuel pump, 1/2 aluminum fuel line, fuel filter 1 regulator with 3 outlets and all needed "an" fittings to pumb everything. install 1 plate under each carb. set the middle one on a micro switch to fire it off at full throttle. set the other 2 micro switches to fire when the outboard carbs are fully open. use all 3 bottles, one for each plate.

Was wondering if anybody is runnin nitrous with a 6 pack and if so where do you put the injector plate? Is there anything else you need to do or consider with a 6 pack and nos?
I have a complete nitrous setup for a six pack if you're interested PM me.

IIRC the std kit has a spacer for the center carb, and plates on the outboards. I never ran one, but I think that's how they go. You will want a dedicated fuel line and pump for it as the extra lines and stuff makes it "feel" like a bigger kit in terms of fuel needs. You don not add a center plate to this. IMO, this could really hurt the oepning of the outboards and the flow thru an already poor intake (small block).

-
Back