6 Pack Scoop Placement

-

1967DartGT

Reaction score
I've got a fiberglass 6 Pack scoop that I'm going to mount to the hood of my Dart. Just wondering if anyone has measurements for where the scoop needs to be mounted on a 67-69 Dart hood.

Just center it up and put it where you think it looks good.
I would center it over the carb. First make sure the hood is lined up where you want it and tightened up. If you are going to make it functional get a long piece of threaded rod,turn it into the carb where you have the short one for your air cleaner, bring the hood down so it marks it. Thats where you drill a pilot hole for the larger one you will cut (size up to you but ideally a bit bigger then your air cleaner) .

I would center it over the carb. First make sure the hood is lined up where you want it and tightened up. If you are going to make it functional get a long piece of threaded rod,turn it into the carb where you have the short one for your air cleaner, bring the hood down so it marks it. Thats where you drill a pilot hole for the larger one you will cut (size up to you but ideally a bit bigger then your air cleaner) .

This is what I was considering for placement of the hole. Just wondered if anybody had a fiberglass 6 pack hood to confirm the distance from the back of the hood to the back of the scoop.

FDTH-02.jpg

-
Back