-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arynot

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Needing a 6 piece headliner bow set for early 1971 Duster or Demon. These are the bows with bent ends and no retainer cups. Please let me know if you have a set available. Thanks!

E0A088DD-3CEC-496F-839E-6D5FDE70445C.jpeg

Thank you, but my understanding is that the bows I need are 1 year only early 1971 Duster/Demon. 1970 Dusters used a cup style bow receiver. 1972 and up used a molded headliner. And all non sport style a body's would have a wider roof width. Thank you for responding though. I have a feeling these bows are going to turn into a nightmare on what should have been the home stretch for my build.

Thank you, but my understanding is that the bows I need are 1 year only early 1971 Duster/Demon. 1970 Dusters used a cup style bow receiver. 1972 and up used a molded headliner. And all non sport style a body's would have a wider roof width. Thank you for responding though. I have a feeling these bows are going to turn into a nightmare on what should have been the home stretch for my build.
was the original headliner cloth? these should work , if not then stamped headliner these will not work

Still in need of a 6 bow set from early 1971 Duster/Demon. Proving to be VERY difficult to find. Holding up the home stretch of a 1971 Demon build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back