[WANTED] /6 Power Steering Pump Pulley

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a picture for clarification.
20190322_184557.jpg

FYI Your pulley slides off after the nut is removed. I have a 74 Scamp slant 6 with PS. But mine has A/C so I don't know if it is different. I'll look tomorrow. Do you know the diameter of your pulley?

FYI Your pulley slides off after the nut is removed. I have a 74 Scamp slant 6 with PS. But mine has A/C so I don't know if it is different. I'll look tomorrow. Do you know the diameter of your pulley?
Yes thanks. I have heard the AC ones are different. I unfortunately do not know the diameter of it, and it has already been scraped.

I have a slant 6 non AC pully from a 76 Dart's pump that went bad.

This one is press on but the type without the retaining nut. (I dont know what the difference is other than the tool used to pull it off the pump)

I'll give it to you for the cost of shipping if you can use it (I'm in Canada as well so the shipping would be Canada Post)

T

2.jpg

1.jpg

I have a slant 6 non AC pully from a 76 Dart's pump that went bad.

This one is press on but the type without the retaining nut. (I dont know what the difference is other than the tool used to pull it off the pump)

I'll give it to you for the cost of shipping if you can use it (I'm in Canada as well so the shipping would be Canada Post)

T

View attachment 1715399199

View attachment 1715399200
Hmm. Im not sure what the difference would be either. Mine was on there pretty good, it was bent already when I removed it so I just hammered/pryed it off. I suppose if the ID of the pulley is the same it should press on to my new pump. Do you know if it came off a saginaw pump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back