Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue62Val

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
G’day guys.

If anyone has a spare, I’m after a turn signal lever for my 61 Valiant.

Different to the 62, it has a threaded stem. Screw in rather than using a bolt.
Unfortunately, I’m in Australia, so I’m hoping someone won’t mind sticking it in an envelope and mailing it to me.

In any case…..throwing it out there.

thanks,
Peter
Sydney, Australia

77D4C9F3-3A4F-489F-A802-0DA164F8ACF4.jpeg

Actually the pic you posted is of a '60 turn signal lever. '61 has a white plastic tip instead of the black shown in your pic. Appreciate my comments apply more acurately to US models. Start a conversation if interested. Definitely have black '60 but will have to look for white '61 but believe I have one of them also. Light enough I think it could be sent first class post.

Actually the pic you posted is of a '60 turn signal lever. '61 has a white plastic tip instead of the black shown in your pic. Appreciate my comments apply more acurately to US models. Start a conversation if interested. Definitely have black '60 but will have to look for white '61 but believe I have one of them also. Light enough I think it could be sent first class post.

Thanks very much for replying. I’m actually after a white tip one, but the black seems more common. I’m making do with one I doctored up, because my current lever didn’t have a tip at all.
I’m doing my best to go original, so if a white one was available - HAPPY DAYS.

Thanks again.
Peter

G’day guys.

If anyone has a spare, I’m after a turn signal lever for my 61 Valiant.

Different to the 62, it has a threaded stem. Screw in rather than using a bolt.
Unfortunately, I’m in Australia, so I’m hoping someone won’t mind sticking it in an envelope and mailing it to me.

In any case…..throwing it out there.

thanks,
Peter
Sydney, Australia

View attachment 1715981567
Peter, I don't know if you are still looking, but I came across this the other day.

P1000357.JPG

P1000358.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back