-
Status
Not open for further replies.

valiant62

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a windshield from my old valiant for sale. It's in good shape, no cracks in it. Just takin up space in my garage. Not sure how to price it. So whatever seems reasonable will probably get it. I also have the back glass and quarter glass for a 62 hard top. The tracks are on them I believe, would have to dig them out to check. No cracks in those either. Have both driver and passenger side. Price is whatever seems reasonable for those also. If you need it shipped, you must pay the shipping. And will also have to pay to have it packed at the shippin place and would probably want to get insurance on it. Can get pictures if needed but will have to dig the glass out tomorrow. I'm located in council bluffs, iowa. Thanks, Jeff

Hi Jeff,
Patrick here. I have a 1962 Dodge Lancer 2door hardtop that needs a windshield. Do you know if they are interchangable? I would certainly think so. Also, any ideas how to ship it?
thanks,
Patrick

I found a guy who is awesome for vintage windshields. His name is Bobby Kent, 411 Courtlandt St. Belleville NJ. 07109 1.800.288.6452 Tell him Patrick Mercer, the guy with the Green and White Lincoln Town car sent you. I got one from him for $425 and I picked it up to save shipping.
Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back